Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 months

Kate had her 2 month check-up yesterday. She's actually almost 2 1/2 months so I'm a little late. I don't have a good picture of her to post right now-our digital camera is going out and we need to get a new one. She weighed 11lbs. 1 oz (55th percentile) and 22 3/4 inches long (75th percentile). She is doing great. She had 4 shots yesterday and that was hard to watch. She screamed a scream I had never heard before! I felt terrible for her, but it's for her own good. Kate has been sleeping through the night for a while now and that has been awesome! She is also sleeping in her room now (she was sleeping in a bassinet in our room). She smiles a lot and is cooing and talking all the time. I just love her little voice! I still don't know who she looks like-she just looks like Kate. Well, that's it for now. Hopefully we will have a new camera soon!

No comments: