Our little Kate is 3 months now. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to go by weeks or the date. If you go by the date, she's not 3 months until March 17th, but she is 12 weeks tomorrow. Anyway, here's just a few new pictures of Kate. We have a new camera now and I plan on taking some video of her with it soon. Yea!
(smiling at Daddy)Things Kate is doing at 3 months:
-batting at her toys when she's laying on her play gym (not sure if this is purposeful or not)
-babbling and cooing when we talk to her
-smiling all the time-especially in the mornings when I go to get her out of bed and she's happy to see me (so sweet!) or when I sing to her-she loves that!
-looking all around at her surroundings and wondering what this crazy world is she is living in
-laying on her tummy and lifting her head and chest off the floor-not quite doing a push up yet
-watching Sadie when she is in her line of vision
-saving for college!
I can't wait to see who are little one is going to grow up to be, but I am really enjoying each phase and stage she goes through. God has really blessed us with a beautiful sweet baby girl!
1 comment:
Love the church picture! I think she is a good mix between the two of you...what a cutie!
Post a Comment