Monday, March 8, 2010

12 Weeks Has Come and Gone

I had my 12 week OB check-up last week (I'm actually 13 weeks now-yea! Done with that first trimester!) To my surprise, she did another ultrasound. Wasn't expecting one......this one was so cool because when we had one at 8 weeks, you know they really just look like an alien in there, but it amazed me how much had changed in 4 weeks! We could see the arms and legs and the profile. Baby must have been sleeping because we were having to prod him/her to get him/her to move a little. So amazing! God's creation is awesome!
I'm feeling much better now and have begun to workout again which has felt good and given me some energy back.
Kate got her cast off today! Hooray! She hasn't had the opportunity to walk on it yet because she fell asleep as soon as we got home from the doctor but the doctor said she'll be stiff for a few days.
Leland finally was able to get his Mustang out for the first real drive this weekend because we finally had beautiful weather. I have some cute pictures of Kate sitting at the wheel I'll have to post later.
That's it for now, until next time.

1 comment:

The Wunder Family said...

Aww! What a sweet picture! We can't wait to see ya'll sometime this year. Glad Kate finally got her cast off. I bet she's excited about that. Take care of yourself.