Leland has been enjoying his "hobby" now that the weather has been beautiful......but only if there's absolutely no water on the roads and it's daylight. He's been able to take it out on a few rides and see what it can do. I've only been able to ride with him once since we don't have (nor will Leland allow) a carseat in the 'stang. Our sweet neighbors offered to watch Kate for a little bit so we could go for a spin. I must say, it's nice! It's funny how you feel like a celebrity with all the stares and thumbs up you get as your driving down the road. Leland says one annoying thing is cars driving next to him or behind him get really close so they can get a better look and he's worried that they'll fling rocks up on his car. hahaha! I can't blame him though.
3 comments:
wow, car looks awesome!!! Tell Leland is looks goooooood.
Jeff G
Wow! It does look very nice, but I still can't believe Leland got rid of that sweet baby blue! I'm trying to convince Brian to paint the Nova a metallic bronze (or some equally heinous color)...it would look awesome! Really, the Nova will probably just be a rat rod...we need a little more visible rust though. Oh, and car seats are a must in the Nova - I've got to put my babies somewhere when we go grocery shopping!
Thanks! I have a Sony A350 DSLR. I have had it since she was born, but I just got a new portrait lens. We got it so we wouldn't have to pay to have any pictures made and I could just take them. I studied photography in Italy, so I kinda know what I am doing.
I don't have a point and shoot camera though bc Ella broke it nd it is not always convenient to lug around a big camera.
Post a Comment