Here's just a few things that's been going on in the Well's household this May. I can't believe summer is right around the corner. My favorite time of year!!!

Kate has been having major bed head in the mornings. So cute!
This next picture is a picture of the first playdate our group had exactly one year ago.........

And here are the little rascals one year later......not nearly as cooperative for the camera!


Kate trying to put her daddy's size 11 shoes on

Playing outside-Kate's favorite time of day. In this picture it's hard to see, but she's showing us her grumpy face. Not sure why she was making this face, but this is her new thing now when she doesn't get her way.

Much happier here!

Preggers at 22 weeks (I'm almost 24 weeks now so I'm a little behind on my posting)
Kate's first swim lessons. She is doing great and loves the water. Honestly, we're paying for her to basically "get used to the water." I could do that on my own. Oh, well. Now I know.

Waving at Daddy

Trying to teach her to kick her feet

Again, playing outside

Playing in a corner in her own little world. I love watching her play and wondering what she's thinking or pretending to be doing....so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment