Morgan Paige Wells

weighing 6lbs. 6oz. and 18 inches long

On Sunday, August 29th at 6:30 in the morning I woke up with a stong contraction and a few seconds later, my water broke! Thank goodness that didn't happen at the grocery store because it was like the flood gates had been opened! So we got a few things ready and headed to the hospital.

Morgan was still breech so we had to have a c-section. I was a little nervous but it was easier than I thought. By 10:15 am , our little Morgan was born.

She was so quiet and didn't really cry all that much. It was love at first sight!

Uncle Kyle, Aunt Lindsey and cousin Pierce meeting Morgan for the first time

Morgan has what they call stork bites on her eyelids. They are temporary birth marks that fade over time. At first I thought she looked totally different from Kate but now Ithink she favors Kate alot when she was a newborn.

Pop and Nini were so happy to be there for her arrival

Proud Daddy holding his little girl

Kate had been staying with her Taseen and G-daddy over the weekend and came the next day to meet her new little sister. She wasn't so sure of it all at first. I don't think she liked seeing me in a hospital bed and wasn't sure about the baby her daddy was holding when she first walked in, but warmed up quickly to her new sister and gave her lots of kisses.

Morgan's first day home

Kate thinks it's so fun to hold a real live doll!



Momma with her 2 favorite girls

Kate is such a good big sister!
We are all doing great and thankfully our families have been a huge help since we got home. I don't know how I could have done it without them. Since I had surgery I can't pick up Kate right now which has been hard on the both of us. But the grandma's have been a huge help with Kate. I guess next week we're all on our own!! Yikes!
2 comments:
What a gorgeous family! Melinda, I love Morgan's name. Ryan and I need to come up there and meet her. I hope you are recovering well from the surgery.
CONGRATULATIONS!! She's beautiful and what a wonderful blessing! It's great to hear that you're all doing well!
Post a Comment