Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Girls

Not too much exciting to write about....just posting some recent pictures I've taken of the girls lately. Here's a couple of them together. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. I hope they will become the best of friends!




Kate turned 22 months this month. I can't believe my baby is going to be 2 years old soon! She's such a big girl now. She knows alot of her animal sounds, she's repeating a lot of what we say (uh-oh-better watch our mouths), she's such a happy girl and loves her little sis.


Morgan turns 7 weeks tomorrow! I can't believe she's almost 2 months already! She's such a blessing to our family. She definitely is a little more high maintenace than Kate was at this age....she likes to be held up so she can see and hates laying back. She's pretty stubborn aobut sleeping in her own bed. Some nights I just give in and put her in bed with us so I can sleep. By this time, Kate was already sleeping a 6 hour strech at night and with Morgan we're doing great with a 4-5 hour stretch. But she is smiling at us and it makes my heart melt.


Daddy's little girl




Kate being silly one day wanting to wear this bonnet hat that was in a drawer.




Reading my Bible study notes to her sissy







Kate loves to sit up on the counter when Morgan is in her bouncer and talk and play with her. She really does like having a sister...it will only get better as Morgan gets older. I love my sweet girls!

No comments: