So I have to tell you Kate was not herself the day of the party which was a total bummer. I don't think she was feeling good, I didn't make her lay down for quiet time that day (she's no longer taking naps but I still make her lay down for a couple of hours everyday) and I think she was so overwhelmed with all the attention. So, this will explain why she's frowning in every picture. Poor thing.
Most of the pictures she was crying in them but this was one decent picture of her opening presents. I had this vision that she was going to love this part, but this is the part where she had a melt down. Oh well.
We were singing Happy Birthday to You and she looked like she was terrified! haha!
My brother Kyle was so cute. He found this balloon kit and practiced at home to make these balloon figures. I don't know if he meant to make this look like a flower but we were all impressed! We go to her 2 year checkup next week so I'll post her stats then. I can't believe she's not a baby anymore. She's growing so fast and I don't know if I like that. But we're thankful she's a happy healthy, active little girl and we love her sooooo much!
1 comment:
Oh, I don't know what I would do if Ella didn't nap anymore. I need that break!
Post a Comment