Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BIG Girl

Well, I blogged recently about putting kate in her big girl bed for a nap last week for the first time and she did great....even fell asleep. That night we decided, let's just put her in there again and make it permanent. She has been such a champ! At night one of us will read to her and sing or pray and then we say goodnight and she goes to sleep within minutes. I snapped this picture of her tonight.


In the morning she stays in there playing and talking until one of us comes in to get her. It's awesome! I was so worried she'd be getting out of bed over and over again. We just made it clear from the beginning that she can't get out of bed until we come to get her. However, at naptime she has come out a few times.....but usually to tell me she pooped or she wants me to get something for her. Overall, it's been a success! yea Kate! We're so proud of you!




No comments: