The girls and I took a weekend trip to WF to visit with my family. We didn't have much planned, just came home to hang out.

Morgan and Kate sitting with Pappy (their great-grandfather)

Pop feeding his cows

Kate had a good time throwing some feed out to the cows, but was too scared to get down on the ground with them.

My dad is growing Canola this year for the first time and it looked so pretty that we had to take a photo of it. Who needs bluebonnets when you have canola?

here I am posing with Pork Chops. he is a pet pig that Ricky and Melanie have. Ricky is a guy that works for my dad. He came up to their house one day when he was just a baby and Melanie wanted to keep him. He is wild though and is only tame around her. He would have torn me up if i went in that pin with him. Isn't he huge! Apparently he goes jogging with Melanie down the dirt road they live off of. I love it!

Kate sporting her Wranglers and boots getting ready to go feed the cows

Morgan's first time swinging. She loved it!

This is what Kate wanted to do the whole weekend. She would have stayed out there swinging all day if we allowed it.

I'm so excited we are inheriting this piano that was my grandmother's. I'm hoping Kate will take piano lessons here in a few years.
We had a great time just hanging out!
No comments:
Post a Comment