We have had fun doing different things this month. Yesterday we enjoyed a beautiful day the the Ft. Worth Stock show with G and Tassy. Kate absolutely loved it! Morgan thought it was fun too. After seeing how much enjoyment Kate got out of the whole experience, I think we may have a little FFA on our hands! She loved the horses and cows the most.


These were the cleanest cows I've ever seen! They were getting pampered all day and had the softest hair.




Checking out the sheep. We also saw pigs, chickens, chicks, ducklings, a turkey, and bunnies

the girls couldn't resist getting a picture taken with these adorable baby goats (kids). The little black one kept trying to nibble on Morgan's ear. I paid $12 to have their picture taken and it turned out horrible so I snuck a few in with my camera-not much better.

Waiting for the cow milking demo to start.

petting a horse

posing for a second while we walked around the exhibit hall
Such a fun day and the girls had so much fun! Kate went home with G and Tassy that day to spend a few days with them and give Mommy and Daddy a much needed break! yay for grandparents!
These next few pictures are just some things we've been doing around the house to stay busy.

I got brave one day and let the girls fingerpaint. I think Morgan was eating it when I wasn't looking. She didn't know what to think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment