Friday, June 15, 2012

Painting Party

On one of our recent rainy days, Kate wanted to do some painting.  This is something I kinda dread, but they don't do it very often so we got all the paint out, I taped down some paper and let them go to town.  It started out pretty clean and organized and, well you'll see as the pictures progress that it didn't end that way!  We had fun and got a lot of laughs out of it!




 I told them to make their silly face and this is what I got
 Apparently this is Morgan's silly face.  I didn't even know she knew what that meant, but I guess she does because this is the face she made.  she's a funny girl.
 not sure about the mess on her hands at first, but then I had to show her how to just rub her hands in it.  When she saw me do it, she realized it's ok and fun too
 her nose must have itched






 At this point we were all laughing at the mess on their faces. 


Morgan makes me laugh looking at this picture.  She's so quiet around most people, but at home she has such a funny personality and this picutre captures that. 
Yes, they went staright to the bath tub after this last picture!  We had fun and made some memories. 

No comments: