Wow! Having 3 kids means no more time for blogging! I am so behind it's just sad! So here's a bunch of catching up!
Harrison. He is just the sweetest thing. I can't say enough that I love having a boy! Maybe it's just because it's different, but it's such a special relationship and I'm so glad God blessed us with a son.
Here are his milestone pictures that I've been meaning to post.
Harrison at one month
2 months
3 months
Harrison weighed 11 lbs 15oz (50%) and his length was 34" (50-75%) at his 2 month check-up.
Harrison you smile when your mommy, daddy or sisters start talking to you or tickling you. sometimes we can get you to laugh when we tickle you. It's so darn cute! You are not on a schedule yet but you are awake for quite a bit of the day. You usually go to bed around 10:00pm and wake up around 3am to eat and then you go back to sleep until about 7am. You are starting to bat at some or your toys on your play gym. We can't wait to watch you grow and see what your personality will be like, but don't grow up too fast! Your my last baby and I want to remember every moment!
Here is Harrison meeting his great-grandfather (Pappy) for the first time. Harrison is Pappy's 10th great-grandchild. I'm so glad I can show Harrison this picture someday and tell him all about his Pappy.
No comments:
Post a Comment