Let it snow, let it snow! Oh my gosh, we have had a lot of snow up here this winter. Everyone says it's not the norm to have this much snow and ice here. Leland and I both left work early today to get home and off the roads before they got really bad. Here's a few picks of Leland shoveling snow off the driveway-as you can see our cars are stuck in the driveway. And Sadie is looooving the snow. She ran around in it and tried to eat it-she loves the snow. She's going to miss it when we move back to Texas some day.
Sadie did really well at her obedience training camp. She was there for 2 weeks and we were so happy to see her. She knows how to sit, lay down, come, heel and free (that's the command we give her when she can get up from her sit/laydown position and she's free to play and do whatever) and they worked on breaking her biting habit. She's not perfect yet, but getting there. Here's a few recent pics of her hangin out.
She love to sit at the top of the stairs.
I just thought this one was cute when she blinked after the flash
1 comment:
Aww...I love the face Sadie is making in the last picture...too cute. Mommy is taking too many pictures she is saying:) I love all the snow...how fun...but then again all the time it might get old. We miss you in Texas
Post a Comment