Friday, February 29, 2008

Cabo Trip

Leland's comany took us and about 300 other people to Cabo for an Escapes trip last weekend. We had a great time soaking up the sun and getting a tan. The weather was beautiful! Lennox invited several of their large customers on the trip and so Leland had about 30 people from the St. Louis area attend. It was not quite a vacation for him since he was having to entertain his customers and make sure they were having a good time. But we still had fun.
This was a view of the pool at our resort


This is kind of the famous view of Cabo. My photography abilities do not do it justice. Three of us ladies went on a whale watching cruise. So we took a boat out to an area to watch whales come to the surface. I never got a good enough picutre of them but they were so big and there were a ton of them. Leland went on a deep sea diving trip with a bunch of guys. They didn't get a single bite the entire time. But they still had a good time.


Hanging out at the famous Cabo Wabo. Sammy Hagar (from Van Halen) owns this bar/restaurant. We missed seeing him perform. The one night we ended up going he wasn't there. Oh well. We're not big Van Halen fans anyway.

This was the day we stayed in the shade for most of the day. We were hurtin a little from all the sun!

4 comments:

The Flesher Family said...

looks so fun! Very cool pictures. Matt and I are going to Mexico twice this Summer and Cabo is one of our destinations. I can't wait. Hope you are doing good. We miss you in big D. Hope to see you soon.
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Cabo has grown tremendously, but I remember the rock formation you saw with the ladies. But we missed the whale migration. That would be something to see!

Broken Spode said...

Wow! Cool trip! I'm going to have to keep the pressure on Brian if I'm going to get any vacation this year. :-) I hope you are settled into the area. Let us know if/when you come through the Dallas area...we might have a house by then.

coneandmo said...

So, that's where you've been! I kept checking in, I thought you were working too hard, but you got to go out and play.
:)
Good to catch up! Miss ya!
Michele