Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Eat the Yellow Snow!

Last Thursday it started snowing all day and the next morning we woke up to 10 inches of snow! It was so pretty. I think Leland, Sadie, and I were the only ones out playing in it. I guess it's not as big of deal when it snows around here to all of the locals. Sadie had so much fun playing in the snow. It came all the way up to her belly. That day, snow plow trucks were driving all over town scraping it off the streets, so the roads were fine by the middle of the day-no excuse for skipping work around here!! People were snow-blowing their driveways-something we didn't think was necessary until we tried exiting and entering the garage without sliding the car into the brick wall! Two days later it was almost 70 degrees and it all melted very quickly.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melinda,
time to sell the trailblazer and get a jacked up truck. Let those St Louis folks know how Texans roll!!!!!! Then you wouldn't have to worry about the snow, ha!!!!

I wish we could get snow for a day or two.

c-ya, Jeff

The Wunder Family said...

Melinda,
Sadie is absolutely adorable and she has gotten so big! I wish we could get some snow around here! I hope ya'll are adjusting well in St. Louis. Keep Ryan and I updated on how things are going with ya'll. Currently 37 weeks.. three more weeks to go!

-Melody