Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sadie's growing





Some people have been asking to post some current pictures of Sadie since she's growing so fast. Here's one I took just yesterday. She now weights 16 lbs and she's 3 months old. Right now she is getting over a cough. I think she caught it at the pet hotel when Leland and I were out of town last week. I've never heard a dog cough before but it sounds horrible......like she's hacking up a bone or something! She's learned how to sit, come and stay. We're still working on the stop biting command :)




3 months old


7 weeks old and 6lbs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "cough" would be Kennel cough. You need to take her to the vet. :) Get ready for the joys of lots of vet bills. They will give her some meds and she will be better in no time. :) She is too cute!

coneandmo said...

Too cute! Awe, she's sick, poor thing!

Jeff and Steph said...

I echo Vanessa on the kennel cough. Charlie got it when I left him at the groomers to get his hair cut. The vet gave us some medicine and it went away real quick. Too cute though!!!