Friday, January 11, 2008

Our New Home


The lower level is our basement



This room is called a Hearth room. It's just off of the kitchen and a lot of homes have them up here. It's really just a sitting room with a fireplace and you can walk out onto the deck from this room. I love this room!

This is our entry way. Leland's office is on the left and and the formal dining is on the right. I won't show you that room since it's stacked with boxes and packing paper right now :)

2 comments:

The Wunder Family said...

Leland and Melinda,
Ryan and I love your new home, It is beautiful! Can we move in with ya'll? Haha!

coneandmo said...

Beautiful house! Glad you're getting settled in and meeting neighbors. I'm so proud of you, you've been a busy girl, getting the whole house unpacked. That's awesome! Miss you! See you soon!
MO