Here's the ultrasound that confirmed it
This one is of her profile

Her feet (my favorite photo!) cute little tooties
She's waving "Hi Mommy and Daddy"
So here's our little girl. Leland's parents were in town visiting this weekend and they were able to come to the ultrasound appointment with us which was really exciting. I was so glad they got to experience it! It is amazing the detail they can see and test for with this particular ultrasound. We could see the kidneys, liver, brain, 4 chambers of the heart, stomach, aorta, spine, ribs, and much more. It was soooo cool. Everything looked healthy and we just praise God for this blessing. Now we can start planning and getting the nursery ready. I have a goal this week to pick out and purchase nursery furniture. It's a lot harder making a decision than I thought it would be. We haven't picked out a name yet and I have a feeling we're going to be one of those couples that doesn't have a name decided on until the last minute. We'll see!
5 Month Baby Bump
4 comments:
congratulations! Have fun shopping for a little girl.
congratulations guys!!!!! I already know this girl is going to have daddy wrapped around her finger. Question is, will dad let her drive the stang to school???? Every dude would want to date her.....ok, scratch that plan....no dating till 30.
We are excited for y'all, Jeff
Yea!!!!! We're so happy for you! Eric talked to Leland the other night and he told him the exciting news. Having a girl is so much fun...get ready for lots of pink!!!
Lots of love to you both,
Sally
I got so excited after you told me....I already bought her an outfit. Another good thing....she's got 2 older diva boys to pick from when its time to date...how exciting!
Post a Comment