I've been kind of a slacker on the blogging lately. This week I'll be 25 weeks. Only 15 more weeks to go-well that's if I make it that far. For the last several weeks I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions. I went to see my doctor about it and she checked to make sure I wasn't going into real labor and having real contractions-which I wasn't and everything looked good but she did say to keep an eye on it and look for signs of real actual contractions. She said I'm at higher risk of having early labor since I'm having Braxton hicks contractions so early. So, please pray that I can keep this baby cookin longer and not have to go on bed rest! I think I'd go insane if I had to do that this early on.
The nursery is coming along. I am waiting on our bedding to come in and we now have a dresser and bookshelf. I'm ordering the glider/ottoman this week and have bought a few wall decor and accessories, so it's all coming together. I still need to paint and I'm waiting to get the bedding in first so I can decide what color I want to go with.
We had some crazy hurricane-remnant weather today. We woke up to heavy rain and winds this morning and as we were driving to church, we passed some soccer fields and a golf course that had to be at least 3-4 feet under water!
Other exciting news!! My brother Kyle and his wife Lindsey found out they are having a girl too! She is due in early February-so our daughters will be about a month apart. How fun! She will be the 4th grandaughter in our family!! If any of us have any boys from this point on, they're going to be outnumbered. We're so excited for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment