
Okay, so I always said that I never wanted our nusery to be too girly and frilly, but it's starting to look that way. I thought I'd do more yellows and greens and not too much pink, but it is so pink in there and I just can't help it! We got our bedding in and it looks really cute put together. I am still deciding on a wall color. I think I'll go with a warm yellow color. The curtains are pink so I'm thinking if the walls are pink that will be just too much! My sweet neighbor Sara offered to help me paint. Leland wasn't too thrilled about the idea since I've already painted it once. He says the baby will never even know the difference and won't care what color the walls are---I told him I'm not doing it for her, I'm doing it for me! Ha! That sounds terrible doesn't it?! I'll post more pictures after we paint and get everything hung on the walls.


I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions everyday and so far everything is okay with that, we're just monitoring it and making sure they don't become too frequent. I'm feeling the baby kicking quite a bit and Leland has been able to feel her kicking a few times.
I told the dentist in my office today that I won't be coming back to work after the baby and that I'm only going to work for October and November and then I'll be done. He knew it was coming but wasn't excited about the news but he understood. Since we don't have any family here, we just don't want to do daycare and thankfully the Lord has blessed us with the ablity for me to stay home full-time. So, tomorrow I need to let my manager know (she wasn't there today). She will be mad I'm sure, but what can you do.
I'm so excited about my upcoming trip to Texas! I can't wait to see all of our family and friends. Leland is already there for business, so I'll just fly down soon and meet up with him and venture off to see family. I'm so ready and this will be our last trip home for a while!
Oh, still haven't picked out a name yet, but will let you know as soon as we do!
1 comment:
oh so excited!! The room looks great! We can't wait to see you....I already know we won't get to visit much but we will be so excited to hug your little preggo self. Only a little over a week until the big shower...fun times.
Post a Comment