My aunt Cindy and sister-in-law Lindsey were sweet enough to host a beautiful baby shower for me! It was so much fun and I was so appreciative for all the hard work they put into the shower to make it special for me! Thanks Cindy and Lindsey! I got to see all of my closest friends (minus a few who couldn't make it). I just wish I could have spent more time with them. It was such a packed weekend while we were in town that we just didn't have enough time to make the rounds visiting everyone so thankfully most of them were able to make it to the shower. We recieved a ton a adorable baby clothes, and some other goodies. We barely were able to pack it all in our extra suitcases we brought with us, but we made it work and got home with all of our new baby things. I didn't get too many good pictures from my camera -it was on the wrong setting and most of them are blurry, so if any of you have any pictures from the shower, will you please email them to me? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment