Here's a few pictures I took of Kate this week. She's still doing great. Most nights she sleeps pretty good. Last night was a different story, but that's to be expected I guess. We tried to give her a bottle yesterday for the first time. We were at some friends house for New Years so I pumped and thought we'd give it a try. She was not sure what to do with it. I think too much was coming out too fast for her so she kept choking on it. We'll have to get some different bottles to try. Everything else is going great. She had her 2nd doctor's checkup on Monday and weighed 6lbs 14oz (her birth weight was 7lbs 2oz). When she went to her first appointment she weighed 6lbs 5oz, so we were happy to see she's gained weight and the doc was happy with that. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment