Kate's "firsts" for this month:
-eating fruits and veggies with her cereal. So far her favorites seem to be sweet potatoes, pears, and prunes. Not a big fan of green beans.
-sitting up all by herself
-rolling over both ways
-jabbering and laughing a lot
-first road trip to Texas (10 hour drive!)
-first time in a swimming pool-she hated it!
I love my exersaucer
Sitting like a big girl
Playing at the doctor's office waiting for the mean nurse to come give me my shots!
Mom, this is not my bathtub. Get me outta here!
2 comments:
Melinda!
Kate is SO cute! She is such a big girl already sittin' up by herself! It's amazing to watch our little one's reach each milestone.
Mel....I can't wait to get my hands on that little sweetie pie!!! She is so stinkin cute. I think she has changed a lot since I saw her at Magnolias. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment