
Kate is 7 months old today. I am loving this age and don't really want her to grow up. I wish she could just stay this way for a while, but I guess that's not going to happen! Kate is doing some new things this month. She is babbling.....a lot and it's so cute. She does it mostly in the mornings when she wakes up and she just starts playing in her crib and talking. And then after we feed her breakfast and she is playing, she just babbles on and on like she's having her own conversation.....so cute! She is eating everything we give her. I mashed up an avacado the other day and she loved it, also she loooves mango. She still has no teeth. She's started a little bit of the stranger anxiety........ before I could put her down to play and walk away and she'd be fine but now she's starting to get to where she cries as soon as I walk away and is wanting to be held more. She loves giving kisses, she loves books and likes being sung to.....we are having so much fun with our little girl!



Avacado Face
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! I feel so bad - Lelands family has been up to see you guys so much & we havent made it yet... Ill keep an eye out for cheao southwest flights. I guess we just keep hoping that you guys will move back down here & we wont need to bother coming up there! Give precious Kate a kiss for me!!!
Hey! I love this blog thing, you never know who you will find. We go to First Baptist of Rockwall and love it, Prestonwood was just too big for us.
Kate is a cutie! Aren't they getting to an age where they are so much fun. I love it.
Post a Comment