Kate loves to play with the stereo. She's figured out how to turn it on and off and she does this over and over until I have to walk her away from it. But it's still cute.
Other things kate's been up to..........she loves to "pet" Sadie. It's more like hard pats on her back, but thankfully we have a sweet and patient dog and Sadie actually likes to play with Kate now. They're becoming good buddies. Sadie will bring her toy to kate hoping she'll throw it for her and Kate thinks its so funny!
Kate will say Sadie, uh-oh, yum yum (more like mmm-mmm), ball, baby, mama, dada, bye bye.
She is a picky eater! This is probably my least favorite time of the day-mealtimes. The kid won't eat vegetables unless I've pureed them. I'm trying to get her off the bottle now too. She only has 2 a day with just milk in it-which she chugs down. But if it's in her sippy cup, she acts like it's poison. So I'm trying to figure out how to get her to drink her milk out of a cup so I can quit the bottles. If you have any tips, please help!!
Kate is not the type of baby that likes to sit still in your lap or cuddle....she is on the move the entire time she is awake! I can hardly get her to sit still to read her a couple of books. She loves to try to turn the pages but wants to do it by herself. Also, she is becoming a little bit of a drama queen. If she doesn't get her way, she has a crying fit and we've learned if we just ignore it she moves on.
We are loving this stage Kate is in, but I find myself watching her play and talk to herself and realize that this is the only time she will be this little and it makes me sad. I love this little one!!!
1 comment:
Try the cups that come with the built in straw. Jax liked those before he liked the regular sippy cups - it was interesting to him
Post a Comment