Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kate's announcement!

Ok, so if you're not very observant......read her shirt. Kate is going to be a big sister! We are having baby #2!! I am 8 weeks pregnant and had our first ultrasound yesterday. All looks well with the baby. We are due September 15th. We are very happy that the Lord has blessed us with another baby. We started trying a couple of months ago thinking we just never know how long it will take to get pregnant again but wasn't expecting it this quickly! But I had just prayed that I would get pregnant in His timing and not ours. His timing was quicker than mine! Ha! Kate and baby #2 will be 21 months apart. That's not too bad! Tons of people do it everyday so I know we can too! So far, I've had nausea and exhaustion more so with this pregnancy than with my first. I'm hoping it will pass soon so I can get back to myself!



The three of us were in Texas last week. Leland had meetings in Dallas and Kate and I made our rounds to see the grandparents. This is a picture of Kate playing in Taseen's kitchen (Leland's mom)




Kate with her G-Daddy



Playing with the dog and duck




Feeding the cows



Going on a walk with Taseen



Kate playing with Nini (my mom)




Helping Pop open up his birthday present





Kate is doing awesome with her cast. She hasn't complained about it once! :)
She has one more week and then we have this one removed and a smaller one put on. I can't wait for her to start walking again. It will make life so much easier!

5 comments:

The Calhoun Clique said...

Congratulations! You will have your hands full, but it can be done. Kyle and I are 23 months apart and our mom survived!

The Listers said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for y'all!

Lacy said...

Congratulations!!!! Cody's mom had 4 boys within about 6 years and she seems to be convinced thats the only way to go since they had each other to be entertained. Kate will be such a good big sis!

I'm so happy for yall! It's gonna be kiddo chaos at the Marten holidays--so fun!

The Jackson Family said...

OMG - I found out from my friend Wanissa who read your blog...I said What?? I had no idea. Congrats. My 2 will be 22 1/2 mo apart...we can do it! so excited for you guys!

The Wingers said...

Congrats! What a wonderful blessing!