Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Flowers

We have Chrysamthemums in our flower beds that I've been having to trim back all summer long because they were getting out of control and now they are finally bloomed! I'm so excited they are finally here. When we moved here in January, they were just little twigs sticking out of the ground and I never thought they'd blossom into this.







I heard Sadie going nuts one day outside barking and I went downstairs to see what she was all worked up over-it was a little snake. I think it's just a grass snake. I think Sadie scared it so bad it didn't even make a move when I went down to look at it. We have a little creek behind our house so I'm sure it came from back there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chrysanthemums are striking. A beautiful red that makes the front of your house really pop! It's amazing how well plants do in more temperate climates.