The nursery is just about finished. I finally decided to just paint an accent wall in the nursery. It looks really good with the cream color on the other walls. I have a few more things to do but for the most part am done. I want to put some more stuff on the wall where the dresser is and get a rug to go in there, but other than that, we're ready!
I just love looking at all these cute little girl clothes. I can't wait to get her all dressed up!
3 comments:
The nursery looks great!! You guys are much more prepared than I was at this point! I like that you stuck with only 1 wall pink. It would have been a pink-splosion! By the way - I'm totally jealous of the cute girl clothes - every store we go in there are soooooo many girls clothes and like 1 little section of boys clothes!
The nursery does look very nice with the accent wall. Did you paint it while Leland was gone? Love the bed. Smart choice. Closet looks just like a girl's closet with all the clothes. I put every outfit given to Ellen on her one day and took her picture in every one. What fun that was! Seems like yesterday sometimes.
too cute:) Wish I could see it in person. Now all it needs is a cute little baby girl to go in it:) Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment