Well, this morning I woke up around 5am with some pretty uncomfortable contractions. They started out about 12 minutes apart and stayed that way for a while. My doc had always told me to wait to come to the hospital until they were about 5 mintues apart, but I called her anyway because I just wanted to get her input. I was suppose to have a check-up tomorrow but she asked me to go ahead and come in today for my appointment and see where I'm at. Well, I'm still only 2 cm dilated, but I was about 80% effaced so that improved. I was just sure I'd be farther along than that. Some of the contractions I was having were so intense I thought how in the world am I going to be able to handle these every 5 minutes for an hour before we leave for the hospital!? But then they started to taper off in the afternoon. Well now they're back and they hurt. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight, but we'll see. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. We'll keep everyone posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment