We still see no signs of teeth yet, but she doesn't seem to have a problem chewing some foods. She loooves cereal puffs and yo baby yogurt and just tried cheese and chicken for the first time today. She's babbling a lot more now. In fact, I finally heard her say ma-ma today....it melted
my heart! I was changing her diaper and was saying "ma-ma" to her like I always do (she's already said da-da so we're working on ma-ma now) and she didn't do anything until about a mintue later she said it. It was awesome! Of course she doesn't know yet that that's my name. She is drinking from a sippy cup, still not crawling-has no interest in it at all, she sleeps from 7:30pm to 6:30am and is taking 2 naps a day---yay for finally getting a nap schedule down! She stands up holding on to something by herself, she smiles at everyone when we're out running errands and just loooves the spotlight. Oh yeah, she is going through the separation anxiety phase. She cries a lot when I walk away or leave her with someone. The other day I was at the gym in a Pilates class and they (girls watching her at the gym) had to come get me about 15 mintues into it because she was hysterical. I sure hope she outgrows that soon because it sure makes getting things done a little more difficult.
This is a video that is showing Kate's silly side.
1 comment:
Melinda!
Kate is just adorable!! I can't believe she is already 8 months old either, time flies!
Post a Comment