Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer Days

These are just a few things Kate has been up to this summer. Lazy summer days.........


Water park day


Park day


Reading books



Sleeping after a busy day of running errands

playing in my room

Playing with momma's measuring cups

My playgroup (Ava, Braeden, Ellis, Me, and Bailey)

Playing at Ava's house

I'm having so much fun this summer! I can't wait to go to Texas soon and see all my grandparents, aunts and uncles and my cousin Pierce!

2 comments:

The Martens said...

Kate is so pretty!! we cant wait to see her in a few weeks. Kyle cant get over Kate's blonde hair - I think he jealous since we still have a baldy!

The Flesher Family said...

so cute! Kate is looking so much like you and your brothers in the face:) She is so pretty. I love the pic of her in her sunglasses!