I've been really bad about taking belly shots with this pregnancy and everytime I think about it, there's no one around to take the picture.....so I figured I'd do it myself. Ha! Here I am 35 weeks pregnant. I think I look almost identical to my pregnancy with Kate. I've gained the same amount of weight, I'm carrying her the same. I've had mostly the same symptoms......except this baby is now breech!! I am so bummed that I might have to have a c-section. I went to the doctor yesterday and they did a sono to check her size. She weighs about 5lbs. 8oz. right now. Her head is up under my ribs and feet down....so she gave me some exercises to do at home to try to get her to flip. I'm praying she will because I really don't want to have surgery. Also, I'm dilated 1cm and 50% effaced so I'm sure she will come a little early which I am totally fine with. I have mixed emotions. I am getting so uncomfortable and not sleeping well at night and can't wait to get my body and energy back, but once I'm no longer preggo that means I have an infant AND toddler to take care of and won't be getting much sleep for a while. But it's all worth it!
My cousin is getting married in Wichita Falls this weekend and my doctor is advising that I don't travel, but I'm sorry. It's for one night and 2 hours away....I'm going! I just pray my water doesn't break or anything crazy like that while we're gone!
4 comments:
We will be at the wedding too!
Melinda!
I'll be praying that your water DOES NOT break while you are away for one night. I am sure you'll be fine.
-Melody
You look great girl...as always:) Praying that you don't have to have a c-section (no fun!!). Hope to see you this week:)
Glad to see you're doing well!! Good luck with your delivery - c sections aren't so bad (ok, so recovery sucks!!) One the bright side, you get to stay in the hospital a bit longer and have extra help, and then once you get home, all your friends and family will be there to help you out until your incision heals up!!! Whatever the circumstance, we are all hoping you and baby are healthy!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment