Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend in Wichita Falls

I'm a little behind on my blogging. We went to Wichita Falls a couple of weekends ago for my cousin's wedding. It was so nice to just hop in the car and be there in 2 hours rather than the 10 hours it used to take us! I'm so happy we can attend more family events now that we're home! Here's a few pictures from the wedding. Congrats Dusty and Melanie!!


Dancing with Daddy


I just thought this was so precious. Kate and her cousin Pierce holding hands on the way to the reception.




Kate absolutely loves her cousin Parker (actually he's my first cousin). She sat in his lap for most of the reception. Too funny!

Kate with her other 2nd cousin, Britton.




If you can't tell, Kate loves the spotlight. I wish I would have gotten video sooner because we were clapping for her and then every now and then we'd all agree not to clap and see what she would do. She just looked really confused like, why are y'all not clapping? But then my mom would feel sorry for her and start clapping anyway! Funny girl!

No comments: