Our sweet Morgan is 3 months old now! She is such a sweet baby. I could just squeeze her!

I don't know how much she weighs but she's still so petite and tiny. She has the tiniest little head. I love her little voice when she coos at us or when she flashes me her big grin with her little dimples. Sometimes she looks like she's batting her eyelashes and flirting when you talk to her. We just love this little one to pieces. She is a wonderful little sleeper now, praise God! There for a while I thought we were going to have a rough time with this. She is now sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hour stretches at night. I get up to nurse her and then she' usually goes back to bed until about 7:30am. It's wonderful! I don't have to take naps anymore..yay!

Kate really is such a good sister. She loves her baby sister. She doesn't call her Morgan, she just likes to call her baby. She's always kissing her and likes to play with her toes. Sometimes Kate can be rough and I have to watch her around Morgan, but Morgan takes it like a champ.


Sisters!

Daddy with his little girl

We spent Thanksgiving with the Wells side. Kate loves to feed the cows with her G-Daddy (she calls him G)

I'm always the one taking the pictures so I have to ask someone once in a while to take one of me with my girls

Morgan and G (I guess I didn't get any pictures of Taseen or Tassy as Kate calls her)
Well, actually that's her in the background, but that doesn't count.

The tree is up! I love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment