Currently Kate is still sleeping in her crib in the nursery and Morgan is in the bassinet in our bedroom, but eventually we need to get Kate moved over to her big girl bedroom so we can move Morgan into the nursery. Here's a few pictures of what I've done with her new room so far.

This used to be my bed from my college and my single days....and now it's Kate's bed. I decided to sand and paint it an antique white the day before I went into labor....hmm wonder if that had anything to do with me going into labor the next morning?

Here it is painted thanks to my mom and mother-in-law helping me put the last coat of paint on while they were here helping me with Kate and Morgan. I ordered Kate's bedding from this cute website. I was so excited to find it because I'm trying to go with the shabby chic theme.

And here's the color we painted it. My wonderful parents came in town that weekend and helped me paint it. At first I thought it was more blue than I wanted ( I was going for a blue but with more gray tones) but after seeing it with the pink bedding I love it!

This is an awesome true antique dresser I found in Canton...I was so excited to find it because I had been searching for the perfect piece and this is exactly what I had in mind...and it was a steal!

This is a bookshelf I found in Canton also that has the antique white finish. It doesn't have all the shelves on it in this photo. Now we just need wall decor and accesories to finish the room.....oh and a toddler to sleep in there. I'm not sure when we're going to do that because I just know as soon as we move her over, she'll stop taking naps and bedtime will be a challenge. Maybe we'll wait until after her birthday in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment