Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pony Ride!

Kate, Morgan and I went out to Storybook Ranch in McKinney last week. We met some of our friends from Murhphy Moms club out there. Kate had so much fun riding the pony. They had 2 ponies tied up and it was self-serve. I wasn't prepared to have to walk and steer the pony in flip flops of a horse arena. I assumed someone who worked there would do it. Plus, I was trying to hang onto Kate and steer the pony at the same time. But Kate loved it! I was more nervous than she was.
What was I thinking? Why didn't I dress her in her cute wranglers and boots??!
the little goats and lambs were so cute!


this little one was trying to nurse on kate's jeans




What a fun day! We will have to take Daddy out there sometime and show off kate's riding skills!

1 comment:

The Wunder Family said...

Oh how precious! Kate looks adorable!
We wanna go Melinda! Maybe you and the girls and the boys and I can all go out there? I'll talk to you about it at the zoo!