Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Girls!

I love being able to stay home with my girls. God has blessed us so much and I'm so grateful I get to do all these fun things with them and watch them grow, learn, play, and just goof off!



Kate playing at our neighborhood park



Morgan can't wait until she's old enough to follow her sister around. In the mean time, she's stuck in the stroller when we go to the park.










the girls playing in the ball pit together. I rarely leave the 2 of them alone in a room together, but I ran into the kitchen for just a few seconds. When I came back in the playroom, Kate some how managed to drag/pickup Morgan off the floor and move her into the ball pit. haha! it was funny but scary at the same time.

Here's a few pictures of us cheesin for the camera. I had them in matching outfits and wanted to get some cute pictures. Of course, Morgan spit up on her shirt a few minutes later and I had to take it off and wash it....so the matching outfits only lasted for a few minutes. Oh well, at least we got some good pics first!





I love this one!



Giving sugars








Kate is quite good with the camera!



Cheese!

No comments: