Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring is my favorite season. I love it when the weather starts warming up and everything turns green, the flowers are blooming and we can get outside to burn off some built up energy.


Riding her Barbie 4-Wheeler


Playing with bubbles


We have 2 birthdays to celebrate in May. One is Leland's and the other is my mother-in-laws. So we went to Clifton for a birhtday weekend




This was a giant sandwich that Kathleen made. It was so yummy and so huge I had to take a picture!






Earlier this year when Kate stayed with Kathleen and Gordon they were planting some seeds in their garden. G showed Kate how to put the seeds in the dirt but after she put them in the row he prepared she started spreading them everywhere she walked. So here is Kate's green beans that she planted........far away from the row of green beans!





looking at the squash






Kate is constantly grabbing my camera. She knows how to turn it on and take a picture. Here are some pictures she took.

Goofing off









Kate and I had a picnic lunch in our front yard one day (Morgan was napping inside). We had so much fun!
Kate and Morgan cheezin for the camera



Excuse the fuzzy pictures (Kate's finger prints on lense). Here's another one of Kate's photos. Pretty good huh?




We went to Wichita Falls for Mother's Day weekend and a family BBQ my dad's farm put on. We had some yummy smoked BBQ and good family time.

Morgan and my cousin Britton


Morgan and Nini


Kate loooves tractors. She wanted to sit in all of the combines even though they all look the same on the inside....she kept asking her Pop to take her to the tractors.






I had a great Mother's Day! Kate and Morgan bought me yellow tulips and a card. I'm so blessed to be a mommy of 2 sweet beautiful girls!

No comments: