Friday, September 16, 2011

Catching Up

I have so many random things to blog about that I'm throwing them all in one post! I used to be really good about blogging all the time but I find I'm getting lazy uploading pictures on my computer and then lazy about uploading them on my blog because it takes so much time! Anyway.......

Kate and I went on a walk and came home to find Morgan awake from her nap and sitting in Daddy's Mustang. She was so cute just sitting there very still.



My grandfather (aka Pappy) celebrated his 85th birthday September 1st. So we had a party for him at my parent's house. I got some really cute pictures of Kate playing ball with him. She had fun and I know he enjoyed playing with her. I love that I have these pictures to show Kate someday and talk about Pappy to her and tell her what a wonderful person he is.


If you're wondering why Morgan looks like she's been in a fist fight, well it's because I'm an awful mother and wasn't watching her fall out of her little car she was sitting in face first on the driveway. Poor baby. I was watering the plants and had my back turned to her to hear a sound I'll never forgot....her faceplanting the concrete! She had a blooding nose and lip but got over it pretty quickly. Anyway, here we are again at Pappy's bday party.


Pappy opening his goodies!


One night Leland let Kate play a matching game on his computer. He called me in there and told me she is did it all my herself without his help. She has a very intense focused look on her face. Smarty pants!


Normally I bathe the girls together every night but Morgan got her bath early and went to bed. Kate got to stay up late that night and took a bath in Mommy's jacuzzi! She thought it was the coolest thing ever!



Helping Daddy wash the car and still in her jammies.


I love this picture! Kate loves to take showers. I got out to dry off and came to get her out and saw this. I had to snap a photo because I thought it was so cute....and good for blackmail of course.



that's all for now. I have some new photos of Morgan's 1 year pictures we took I will post next!

No comments: