Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sick Morgan

The other night Morgan had some sort of stomach virus and kept vomiting about every 8 minutes. It was not fun and I felt awful for her. I went on a quick walk and came home to find this! Poor thing. I gave Leland a bowl just in case he needed to grab it for her real quick.

I just thought she looked so pathetic holding the bowl and sound asleep. If you're wondering why I went walking and left her while she was sick.....I just had a procedure done on my leg to get rid of my vaicose veins and am suppose to be walking a lot to prevent a blood clot. Normally, I wouldn't have just left my little sick baby girl, but Daddy is always a good caregiver when Mommy is busy!

1 comment:

The Wunder Family said...

Awww poor baby girl! I hope she feels better soon.Hugs!