Friday, September 9, 2011

Morgan's 1st Birthday!!

Morgan is our big 1 year old!!!! Morgan you are the sweetest baby a parent could ask for. You are so laid back and affectionate. Happy Birthday sweet Morgan! We love you more than words can express! Ok, so I'm late posting. Her birthday was August 29th and I have been so lazy about blogging. But here it is. Leland and I took her to the Arboretum today (Kate is at Tassy and G's) and I took her one year photos. We had to capture this wonderful milestone in her life!
Ok, so we had a party for her the weekend before her birthday at our house. These photos are in no particular order.....and I'm really disappointed that I didn't get some better pictures. I didn't even take a picture of the cake I made for her! I guess I was too busy hosting.



this is what our playroom looked like a few minutes after our friends showed up! EEEk!




Milestone banner of Morgan from birth to 12 months!










Kate with her cousin Pierce and friends Chase and Elijah




Singing "Happy Birthday"...she started to get shy and hide her face. So cute!


Enjoying her first taste of sugar!


I was really hoping she would just smash it in her face and make a big mess, but she was very clean about it. Ha!


Opening presents. She really just wanted to tear up tissue paper while Kate opened all her presents



Posing with mommy. I feel terrible, but I didn't get a single picture of Leland with her or a family shot for that matter



On her actual birhtday we opened a few presents from Mommy and Daddy. Kate was super excited about this one.





Morgan, you hadAlign Left your 1 year check-up and you are as healthy as can be, praise the Lord!


Weight: 19lbs. 90z. (25-50%)


Height: 29.5" (50-75%)


Head: 50-75%


Morgan I love how affectionate you are. You love to wrap your arms around our necks and hug us or lay your head on our shoulders. You play really well by yourself so mommy can get things done! You love your big sister and she loves you so much! You are starting to show a bit of a temper when you don't get your way or when Kate takes something from you. You babble a lot and say Mama, Dada, and I think you are saying Sadie but not sure. You are the BEST sleeper and I thank God for that daily! You still take 2 naps a day about 1.5-2 hours each. Bedtime is 7:30pm and awake time is 7:30am. You are a great little eater. You are not walking yet, but cruising around furniture or walking if holding on to our hands. You are just a blessing and a beautiful baby and we can't imagine life without you! Happy 1st Birthday and we look forward to many more to come! We love you, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: