Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm Back

I got a new laptop yesterday, so I am playing some major catch up on some blogging. I posted 4 new posts tonight, so check them out!
Most nights, Leland puts Kate to bed. He'll read to her and sing. He has a hymn book that he sings out of to her and she loves it! She always ask for him to sing "Bible songs." So cute! I love that this is something she'll always remember her daddy doing with her. Anyway, I noticed it was getting late and he was still in her room so I went in there and saw this! Not sure how this could be comfortable, but cracked me up.

Morgan is loving that she has graduated to the exersaucer

I love these next few pictures! Kate wanted to get in her bed and read to her sissy. They just look so sweet together!





The classic laundry basket picture



The classic naked baby picture


And this is what happened again the next night! haha!

No comments: