Saturday, January 29, 2011

Morgan is 4 Months!

Poor Morgan turned 5 months old today and I'm just now posting her 4 month pictures. Oops. Morgan at 4 months was 12lbs 9z (25%), 24" long (50%) and her head was 15.5" (10%). She's a little more petite than Kate was at this stage. She still seems so small to me. My little dainty girl. Morgan started rolling over both ways during her 4 months. She's a little more active than kate was. Kate was always a little reserved (still is) and Morgan seems like she's a go-getter! I have to watch her because if I'm holding her and I have something in my hand she'll reach over as fast as she can to try to grap whatever it is I have! She lights up and smiles when she sees a smiling friendly face that comes up to talk to her. She's very ticklish and has a cute little giggle wen you tickle her. We are loving our sweet Morgan.

Daddy about to read to Kate before bedtime








We love you Morgan Paige! You are a wonderful blessing from the Lord!

No comments: