Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kate's First Haircut

Kate's hair was starting to look a little whiskey tango in the back so we decided it was time for a haircut! We went to a place for kids and she did great. I just wanted them to kinda shape it because she now has part curly/part straight hair in the back and it was look scragly and stringy looking. Honestly, I could have done what she did at home myself. So I think I'm going to from now on.....for now anyway.

Before photo. Playing while we waited

Being silly. She had food in her mouth.

Watching Sesame Street


And here's the best After photo I had. It looked better, but you really can't see much of a difference. Oh well. At least now I know not to go spend $20 again to have someone else cut it when I can do that at home for free!

No comments: